Initiated, planned, executed, and monitored the founding and sustaining of regional conference 1,700 participants annually from seven states surrounding Indiana. Conference established with 15 events offered, held in local churches with four groups participating. Oversaw 55% growth in number of events resulting in the rental of convention space in our capital city, generating over 30 groups attending annually. Established volunteer leadership teams to lead and manage overall convention, as well as facilitating teams to help groups prepare in advance. Support and collaborate with five teams each consisting of up to 35 members, simultaneously predominantly by means of virtual communication throughout the year.
- Direct and coordinate each year of Midwest LTC each constituting a of phase of leadership development
- Utilized interpersonal relationship abilities through virtual team building to convey and communicate essential job function as well as providing motivation
- Managed board of director’s incorporation legalities and reporting functions
- Oversaw treasurer’s activities to ensure timely budget reports
- Called leadership meetings, establish agenda and venue for meetings, and managed documentation
- Conducted event venue negotiations saving participants approximately $10,000 collectively each year
Nonprofit organization designed to stimulate and encourage spiritual, mental, and social growth in students in grades three through twelve. Skill development is accomplished through participation in a variety of individual and group events.