Welcome! I’m Russell, but most people call me Rusty. I’m a project manager in Kokomo, Indiana and I also freelance as a Process Consultant for InterGenLink.net. I love to connect with other professionals and I love to learn. I welcome the opportunity connect with you about my journey in Project Management or to talk about how I can be of help to you.
Here’s a Guide for using this site:
- InterGenLink – Will tell you about my Consulting Business.
- Why Me? – Is a pretty extensive explanation of my qualifications to do what I do.
- Agile – Documents my journey into Agile Project Management.
- Jobs – Suggestions to people who are seeking work because it’s a job to look for a job.
- PMP – I appreciated those who helped me achieve this certification and I share my lessons learned.
- Blog – Is my Overall Blog which is a little different than the ones on InterGenLink or Agile.
- Connect – How to reach me and a bit about family and my past work.
- Ghana – A Page I put up to help my 74 year old mom share news with her supporters as she prepares for a mission trip to Ghana in 2019.
I’m looking forward to Connecting with You!