Community oriented nondenominational church sharing good news.
● Researched, prepared and delivered multiple written and verbal presentations weekly.
● Engaged problem solving, crisis management, and decision making skills.
● Counseled and mentored students and parents.
● Developed recruitment, training, and support initiatives increasing volunteer teaching staff from six people, with no time off, to 32 staff with reduced teaching durations.
● Initiated, planned, trained, and monitored student and sponsor volunteer teams producing and sustaining eight major activities for 10 plus years.
● Built and took advantage of lessons learned documentation allowing out-of-town student management capacity to increase by 71%.
● Managed training day to day activities of administrative staff.
● Established procedures for medical and liability releases and best practices for managing minors.
● Oversaw installation and management of PBX phone system resulting in $48,000 savings.
● Planned, executed, and monitored curriculum establishment increasing repeatable learning opportunities by 50%.
● Program experienced 110% participation growth with only a 40% budget increase.
Directed, planned, and staffed activities focused on relationship building and leadership development. Established educational areas promoting 80% increase in class attendance. Planned, executed, and monitored curriculum establishment increasing repeatable learning opportunities by 50%. Built and took advantage of lessons learned documentation to increase out-of-town student management capacity by 71%. Initiated parent support actions resulting in 60% growth of parents available to sponsor events. Applied recruitment, training, and support initiatives increasing teaching staff from six people, with no time off, to 32 people teaching significantly reduced teaching durations. Program experienced 110% participation growth with just 40% increase in organization budget utilization.
- Initiated, planned, trained, and monitored student and sponsor volunteer teams producing sustaining eight major activities for 10 years plus
- Summer Sessions of UpLift (1995-2012)
- One week managing conduct of students and sponsors to out-of-state conference per year
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, and Closing
- Noted as most motivational and meaningful event by majority of attendees
- Winter Conferences (2008-2012)
- Annual weekend of managing conduct of persons to out-of-state conference
- Planning, Executing, Controlling, and Closing
- Resulted in strong practical and exciting recruitment path for student growth and recruitment
- Common for participants to be comprised of 40% potential new membership
- Summer Bible School (2011-2014)
- Motivational and educational sessions involving over 125 students, 60 volunteers and 50 participating adults
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Created significant and sustained intergenerational connections for Center Road
- Planned, monitored, and closed change projects enhancing student and parent ownership as well as student recruitment
- Used oral and written communication to motivating, educating, and visionary collaboration with stakeholders
- Successfully managed IT Team challenges by means of equipment repurposing initiative employed during organizational financial difficulty. Provided training and support to other church personnel
- Effectively and proactively managed administrative tasks
- Established procedures for medical and liability releases and best practice guidelines for managing minors
- Intervened to mitigate risk threats and liabilities related to visiting ministers
- Oversaw installation and management of PBX phone system, including navigating insurance and replacement of two debilitating lightning strikes saving Center Road organization $54,000
- Evaluated, managed, and monitored strategic change projects
- Engaged problem solving, management, and decision making skills
- Built proficiency with Microsoft products
- Led Technology Group and maintained systems of communication
- Energetic, dedicated, dependable administrator and motivator
- Managed training, support, and day to day activities of Ministry assistant personnel
- Managed and drove Center Road’s student and adult participation in Midwest LTC
- Registered students, recruited coaches, scheduled facility, and managed conflict
- Served as a connection between Mid LTC population and Center Road organizational leadership
- Organized group recognition activities for individual and group accomplishments