Speaker Acquisition, Chair 2016:
● Committee Chair for Professional Development Day 2016 Speaker recruitment and management.
● Recruited and Managed speakers for monthly education program.
● Research and Systematize speaker candidates for Chapter use.
● Strategic Planning as volunteer on Communications Team 2015.
- High impact and visible financial clearing house conversion benefiting 92 advisers and 4,200 clients.
- Strategic planning with Leadership Team.
- Clearing House Conversion. cfd Investments, Inc. is rapidly progressing it’s ability to serve it’s advisers and clients. Part of the planning of the progress has been movement to the second largest clearing firm in the United States, and technically efficient and resourceful National Financial Services. This project involved planning for the conversion date, acquiring needed consent, preparing data for conversion, and follow up and confirmation post conversion.
- DOL Fiduciary Advice Regulation. Built and Implemented multiple phase Project Plan to bring Firm into compliance with the far Reaching DOL Fiduciary Advice Regulation.
- Paperless Processing (Straight Thru Processing). Planning, Executing, and Monitoring Paperless Forms Processing for Efficiency and Scalability.
- Commissions Database Cleanup for Scalability and Efficiency Upgrade. Win Ops Commissions Database Cleanup. Upgrade for Efficiency and Capacity Growth
Mental Health America Thanksgiving Meal
Chief involvement role in providing meal for local chapter of Mental Health America for over 10 years. (more info)
Annual Vacation Bible School
- Planned, Directed, and Led Vacation Bible School for congregation in 2011 and 2012 and 2013. (more info).
- Heavy involvement in conducting and emceeing churches annual Vacation Bible School since 1995.
Adolescent Student Ministry Delegated To Others
- Education Activity. Oversee Bible class education for 6th-12th grade students. Wrote and/or purchased appropriate curricula for multiple classes and meetings throughout the week. Recruited, trained, and supported volunteer teaching staff. Taught or co-taught regularly.
- Activities (Retreats, Lockins, Uplift and Winterfest). Plan, staff and execute local mentorship, relationship building, and service activities. Included creating and managing necessary medical release paperwork, rental and care of owned equipment, financial accountability, budget management, and personal care of students and parents.
- Senior Banquet. Established annual church wide banquet to honor graduating seniors and their parents. Included gathering student info and participation, organizing appropriate worship and mentoring youth leading, meal planning, directing service and meal and entertainment.
- Home Connections. Established and managed biweekly devotionals in homes in congregation. Included recruitment of wiling hosts, arranging or providing devotional message, transportation and supervision.
Missions (more info)
Volunteering (more info)